How to scrunch your hair to get that edge, pretty style that you want.
- Wash your hair.
- Squeeze the excess water out.
- Towel/air dry for 1-2 minutes. Wrap your hair in a towel. Do not rub your hair at all with the towel, because this will cause frizziness. Make sure that your hair isn’t completely dry or completely wet – keep it damp.
- Turn your head upside down so that your hair is hanging down.
- Put gel or mousse in your hands and rub them together to spread the gel.
- Grab a small handful of hair and push it up toward the head (like scrunching a piece of paper).
- Do this all over. Raise up and spray to set.